Saturday, March 19, 2011

March of Dimes

I want to share my personal story with you. 4 years ago I gave birth to the most beautiful Son and Daughter at 26 weeks 0 day. Diego and Destyni were the smallest babies I had ever seen. Javier and I married in 2000 and we knew we wanted more children from the being so when the Dr. Told us we were going to have twins we were so happy. We never image that I would go in preterm labor at 26 weeks and that our twins would never make it home .

The story I'm going to share with you is a story about how our beloved family and friend give us sign from heaven to let us know they are OK and happy. The day Diego was buried I was walking away from his grave site I was mad as hell at everyone . I couldn't understand why God would do this to me. AS I walked I looked down and found a Dime.... Something told me to pick it up has I held it in my hand I felt Diego telling me it was ok and that he was back home. Seven days later Destyni passed away has I left the nicu. I looked down and found Two dimes once again I picked them up . As the month went by at the most hardest days of my life. I kept finding dimes...I started to feel sick and made a appt with my doctor office. I walked in to the front office to check in when the lady next to me asked if I had drop money on the floor. I looked down and found two dimes again. It was my turn to be seen after my appt the lady in the front desk asked if I wanted to buy a bear to donate the money to the march of DIMES. At that moment I realized that yes The twins where born in March and yes there name started with D's and yes I was finding Dimes like crazy... Diego and Destyni where giving me sign to tell me that they were always with me and that the were Okay....
Please dontate what ever you can in memory of Diego and Destyni . Our Friends Crisant Family will be walking for them in April and also for there Quads.....

No comments: