Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy 4th birthday Diego and Destyni




People always says time heals everything and even a broken heart . I would have to say that it doesn't heal it. It just become more real. Today My beloved twins Diego and Destyni turn 4 With that said it also means 4 long years of broken heart. I miss them dearly and I will never forget them..The were born at 26weeks 0 day.Diego lived 3 days and Destyni passed away 2 weeks later. When I found out I was having twins it was the happiest day of my life . I started planning everything from cribs to where they would live after getting marry. I never believe I would never see them grow old. Lots of time has gone by and I have been able to think about what really happened someone told me that things happens for a reason. At that time I was able to believe that god was teaching me a lesson until now that I have this crazy quads. I realized that god have me the twins to learn love a patients . With that lesson I become the person I'm now Best dam mom,wife and friend. When I have a bad day and the quads are crying I sit back and remember how it could be to not have a child to cry . Diego and Destyni Thank you for coming and showing me what true love is.....Because of you I'm living me life with grace That way someday I could go to heaven and hold you in my arms again...


Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am so sorry you had to go through that. I can imagine that there is no greater loss than that of a child. You are an amazing mother, wife and friend. Happy birthday Diego and Destyni

Suzy said...

Thanks for sharing, Cintya ... definitely a powerful reminder to all of us to treasure the children in our care, even when they're driving us nuts. Your kids are blessed to have a mom who remembers that, despite having experienced such a tragedy.

vegas_dafna said...

Sending you the warmest of hugs on this day. You are a wonderful mom, wife, and the best of friends. Love you!